mrso822

Mommy's Reading Break

I'll read almost anything if it sounds good, but I tend to read mostly YA, and a lot of those are paranormal or dystopian. I have started to branch out into more contemporary lately.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Jim Dale, J.K. Rowling
Eat, Brains, Love
Jeff Hart
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)
Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl, Kevin Collins

Reaper (Soul Screamers Series)

Reaper - Rachel Vincent This review originally posted at Mommy's Reading BreakAccording to Goodreads, this is book #3.5, but Rachel Vincent’s site has it between My Soul to Steal and If I Die, making it #4.5, but it technically takes place before book My Soul to Lose (#0.5).I really, really enjoyed this novella, but that probably has a lot to do with the fact that I LOVE Tod. It’s funny because right before I read this book, I was wondering how Tod had died and couldn’t remember if it had been mentioned in the first book or not (since I read it a couple of months before the rest of the series). It was very interesting to see Tod’s interaction with Nash before he died. But the circumstances surrounding his death? Just made me love him even more. And the way it ended was good. Told you enough to pretty much know what was going on, but left some of it up to the imagination.